The 1995 competition was adjudicated by Jeni Couzens and Lawrence Sail. There were two joint First Prize winners, David Britton and Simon Maier.
Joint First Prizes
- Summer Morning – David Britton
- School Walk – Simon Maier
- On the Theft of Edvard Munch’s ‘Skriken’ – John Watts
- Topsy Turvy Holiday 1916 – Keith Chandler
- Dream or Nightmare – Marilyn Chapman
- The Last Gift – Florence Cox
- Dove in Cloth Cap – Michael McGrath
- ‘I move in the dark, I plant signs’ – John Riddens
- Guided Tour of the Sigmund Freud Museum, Vienna – Theresa Turk
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.