The 2009 competition was adjudicated by Clive Scott.
- The Second Scrivener – Mike Bannister
- Memory of Debach, 1955 – Keith Rose
- Flip-Flops – Andrew Frolish
Highly Commended Poems
- Airfield, Castle Camps – Cameron Hawke Smith
- Apocalypse – Angela Pickering
- Siren Voices – John Pelling
- The Road to Sevagram – Theresa Turk
- Interior Evening – Diana Speakman
- The House Guest – Rebecca Camu
- Well and Truly Landed – Richard Chilvers
- The Harvest Wife – Robin Maunsell
- Pete’s Forge – Anne Boileau
- Barricades – Florence Cox
- The Reddleman – Kay Hathway
- Hawk-eye – Rebecca Watts
This PDF includes the adjudicator’s notes by Clive Scott. These did not appear in the original anthology, so are included here as a bonus.
Clive’s notes begin with a general discussion about the entries, then details his thoughts on the winning poems.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Leave a Reply